Friday, November 17, 2006

DUNIAKU

A => Allah is My God B => Bagus is my name C => Cheese n Cake is My Favourite Food D => Diamond is My aura, heart n face E => Experience is My Best Teacher F => Friendship is My Hobbies G => Guitar is My magic box, my expressive tool n my first luv H => Harmony is My Hope I => Islam is My Religion J => Jazz is My inspired Music K => Krukut is My 2nd Home L => Love is My Life M => Muhammad SAW is My Prophet N => Nokia is My Handphone O => Ordinary is My Attitude P => Paradise is My Purpose Q => al-Qur’an is My Holy Qur’an R => Read is my windows of knowledge S => Satan is My biggest enemy T => Time is My Sword U => Unique is My Character V => Virus is My Public Enemy W => White is My Colour X => XXX is My Film Enemy Y => Yamaha is My Favourite Music Instruments Z => Zappa is My Favourite Composer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kereeen...
lebih keren lg.. kl d huruf P = Prima my best friend. hehehe

badug said...

hihihiii.....